Patient Portal Login Instructions
Thank you for your interest in enrolling in the Baptist Medical Group Patient Portal. It is a convenient, easy-to-use tool that we know you will enjoy. Below you will find a list of instructions on how to access your account. To access your account, please read through these instructions.
If you are NEW to Patient Portal, please complete your enrollment by following these steps:
- Please have your enrollment token ready in order to begin. To protect the privacy of your medical information the token provided to you should be kept secret. You will be required to enter this token to complete your enrollment and make your initial log-in to portal. Once the enrollment process is complete, you will no longer need it. You must complete the online enrollment process within 30 days or your confidential activation token will expire. If your token does expire you will need contact your practice in order to have a new token generated for you.
- Please click here to go to log in to your Patient Portal account. Or copy and paste the following into your browser's address bar: http://www.BaptistMedicalGroup.org/portal. Click the “Log into Patient Portal” button.
- Enter your enrollment token and your email address. Verify that your email address is correct; otherwise you will not be able to enroll in Patient Portal. Contact your doctor’s office if your email address is incorrect.
- Choose a username and password. Your username and password are case sensitive. Your username must be at least 6 characters long and cannot be more than 20 characters long. Your password must be at least 6 characters long, cannot be more than 20 characters long, and must contain at least one number.
- Choose a Login Security Question from the list and provide your answer for this question. Since your Patient Portal account contains confidential medical information that must be protected you will have to provide the answer to the Login Security Question whenever you log into portal.
- Set up Patient Portal’s secure password reset feature. Patient Portal will ask you to select a question and provide an answer to it. If you forget your password, you will have to answer this question again to reset it.
If you already have an EXISITING Patient Portal account with Cardiology Consultants, you can add Baptist Medical Group to your account by following these steps:
- Click here to log in to your Patient Portal account. Or copy and paste the following into your browser's address bar: https://www.BaptistMedicalGroup.org/portal. Click the “Log in to Patient Portal” button.
- Login to the Patient Portal website using your original username and password. Your username and password are case sensitive.
- From the Menu on the left, under My Account, click the Manage Practices link to go to the multiple practice enrollment page.
- Enter your newly assigned enrollment token and your email address. Verify that your email address is correct; otherwise you will not be able to enroll in Patient Portal. Contact your practice if your email address is incorrect.
If you have any trouble logging into your account, or have questions about Patient Portal, please contact the staff at your doctor’s office.